воскресенье, 16 февраля 2020 г.

SAPABONDE CD DOWNLOAD

With that, they invited me to play in more places, along with my usual hip hop. So Daniel, tell us how and when happened your first contact with baile funk music? Apoie Camiseta Funk na Caixa. The video features a alternative baile funk version by brazilian producer Guto De Almeida, which can be downloaded for free. In the years to happened a electrofunk boom in world. If yes, how was the experience? This vinyl is to play in battles or do you normaly play with to? sapabonde cd

Uploader: Migrel
Date Added: 27 August 2014
File Size: 64.93 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 47545
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Home About Archive Links Label.

sapabonde cd

We recently received an email from a very nice Argentinian who told us that was a blend of rap and funk. What people were a bit confused by where when I played the European adaptations of baile funk and my releases on Man Recordings — for them, putting together a baile funk MC with electro or house beats wouldnt fit.

So Daniel, tell us how and when happened your first contact with baile funk music?

What would be your Top 5 of baile funk? How did the people there like it?

What are your best productions? I was so impressed about his voice that we invited him to come to the studio and listen to some of the tracks.

Your first offical Album. ArgentinaArgeraxbass radioexperiencefunkhip-hop. Latin Vibes for a massive return! And thanks to them, I met many new people and especially the sapabonre wave of DJs.

We finished two Songs in one day. The first time that I heard about it was in an Argentinean newspaper that was talking about music from Rio, a descendent of Miami Bass.

Maria Passivona by Blood Shake/Sapabonde on MP3, WAV, FLAC, AIFF & ALAC at Juno Download

True followers will know most of the 18 tunes, anyway. Depois de acompanhar de perto diversas festas e produtores, percebi que poucos deles trabalhavam com o funk.

Song will be dropped in an EP with 4 more remixes on June Apoie Camiseta Funk na Caixa. The EP by Singapore and Canada based producer duo Bubbleheads is their contribution to the very new and fast rising Zouk Bass movement. TB — Where could the fans purchase the Album? I have pictures of when I was a baby in Brazil. Diretoria — Mc Primo I really like the style of this mc and the beats were influential too 3.

sapabonde cd

Para saber mais, inclusive sobre como controlar os cookies, consulte aqui: Whatever I would find in record shops was very boring to me, so Baile Funk was a fresh inspiration for my DJ sets. These releases put baile funk into a total different context, you would have a house or an ccd beat and a funk MC singing over it. I think there arent many producers outside of Brasil that understood the baile funk essence. Have you already gotten to go to a funk party in Rio de Janeiro? Then it all started getting the pieces together little by little.

But then I think this is the classic mission of a DJ: Entra en accion-Argerax feat. If yes, how the people received baile funk?

Daniel Haaksman – The “Man” of Man Recordings

When I heard the first tracks, I was blown away. Esse site utiliza cookies. You like the 3ballistic style? In the years to happened a electrofunk boom in world.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий